For the Press/Media
Thank you for your interest in attending the International Literacy Association (ILA) 2017 Conference & Exhibits July 15–17 in Orlando, FL. Please see the press requirements below and contact April Hall at email@example.com or 302.731.6964 to apply for credentials or ask questions.
Press credential deadline
The deadline for press credential requests for the ILA 2017 Conference & Exhibits is Friday, June 2, 2017.
In order to create engaging stories for readers, professional journalists and education bloggers are welcome to attend the conference to gather ideas, meet with contacts, and report on the entire conference or individual sessions.
Here are the requirements to register as press:
- Print, television, or radio journalists must present valid press credentials from their media outlet, editor, or local government. Note: An ILA staff member may accompany camera crews and photographers during the conference.
- Freelance journalists must show proof of an editorial assignment.
- Bloggers must show that their website produces original content.
- Press badges for credentialed media will be available at registration on-site.
- Registered media are required to wear press badges when attending the ILA 2017 Conference.
Press materials/events/interview requests
- Interview requests may be made in advance by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the ILA Press Lounge on-site.
- Press materials will be made available online and via a USB drive.
- Events will be posted in advance of the conference.
- Embargoed press releases and event information will be provided as they become available.
- Press materials will also be available at the on-site ILA Press Lounge.
The ILA Press Lounge will have free Wi-Fi as well as access to electrical outlets. The room will be open Friday, July 14, through Sunday, July 16, from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM and on Monday, July 17, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Follow #ILA17 on Twitter for the latest conference news!
You can also connect with ILA on the following social media channels: